Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cold Spring Park in Newton

Four of us were about to take the dogs out this morning: we went to Cold Spring Park in Newton. Cody was misbehaving a lot, because she's pretty worn out from spending all of yesterday at the doggie daycare, The Crate Escape. I still feel a bit upset at her for not listening or for not coming when called, but mostly I'm pissed at the guy that just kept walking away while she followed him, and who then had the nerve to come back to me and ask if I was open to suggestions. Jerk. Anyway, Cody is only a year, I've only had her a few months, and we haven't yet been to obedience training--AND she was really worn out from playing all day, so I guess all can be explained away. Hopefully it won't happen again next time. At any rate, she had a good time and is passed out on the couch (again too tired to be hungry). Here are some pictures of the dogs at play:










No comments:

Post a Comment