Friday, April 8, 2011

Dog's Day Away...

I'm watching Kate and Dave's dog, Bear. He's absolutely adorable. He's super high energy and very fun. He *really* likes to fetch. I've had to hide all the yard balls (tossed them into the garage) so that Bear would not fixate on fetching... success!! He and Cody have been having a wonderful time. It's really cute--Cody loves to steal the ball from him, and then he steals it back. She actually walks around him, teasing him with the ball until he falls for her tricks and grabs or runs after her. They wrestle and play tug-o-war and chase.

This morning, we had a visit from Lani. And this afternoon, we had a HUGE wrestle/play match that I luckily got on camera. One of the videos shows that I missed a toy and Bear found it, promptly bringing it to me, leaving Cody out of the game. (I tossed *that* into the garage, too).

At any rate, I've put some pictures and video below because it's too cute to not share. He's happily snoozing in front of the TV and has been for the last 3 hours--I think Cody successfully wrestled him tired!!!

Oh right...
Dave, Bear has not even TRIED to get on the couch. He's been sticking to the bed or the rug. No breaking of good habits here!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment