The stairs are weird now--nice old stairs being exposed from under the carpet on one side, ugly pine steps put in by old owners on the other side:
Sunday, May 15, 2011
What I did THIS weekend.
It's been a long weekend. I moved all the furniture out, then ripped up carpet in the blue bedroom, I completely painted the stairway/upstairs hallway, and I ripped up the carpet on 3 of my 16 total steps. I do not have before and after pictures, but I do have something to show what it looks like now:




The stairs are weird now--nice old stairs being exposed from under the carpet on one side, ugly pine steps put in by old owners on the other side:
The stairs are weird now--nice old stairs being exposed from under the carpet on one side, ugly pine steps put in by old owners on the other side:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment