Tonight, to see if Uschi would do the same thing, I stuck a bit of cookie dough on the table edge. The last 2 pics are from that "experiment".
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Whatcha doin?
Every time I'm cooking something in the kitchen, curious Loka always tries to stick her nose into it... Since I forbid her from jumping up on the table, she reaches her paws up on the edge and peers over. She totally reminds me of a little kid. You can see her typical "Whatcha DOIN, Ma?" pose in the first picture. Uschi is usually sitting on the shelf of the hutch, watching from a distance, as you can see in the 2nd picture.
Tonight, to see if Uschi would do the same thing, I stuck a bit of cookie dough on the table edge. The last 2 pics are from that "experiment".



Tonight, to see if Uschi would do the same thing, I stuck a bit of cookie dough on the table edge. The last 2 pics are from that "experiment".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment